The Otago & Southland Cancer Society supports people living with cancer throughout the Otago and Southland region of New Zealand. We’re dedicated to reducing the incidence of cancer and ensuring the best cancer care for everyone. We:
- Support people with cancer and their whānau
- Provide credible and easy-to-understand information about cancer
- Educate people on how to reduce their risk of cancer
- Fund research into the causes, detection and treatment of cancer
- Advocate to reduce cancer in our communities and improve cancer care
We’re a community-funded charity. Our work is made possible because of the generosity of our communities and the dedication of hundreds of volunteers from around the region.